Koodo Community

Koodo should have Live Chat Customer Service

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I recently got a booster talk 100 mins and I want to know how do u remove it I just want my regul...This is NOT a live chat program. This is a public message board. You will get answers, generally fairly quickly, but everyone on here is a volunteer. Don't be rude when they don't respond instantaneously.
I recently got a booster talk 100 mins and I want to know how do u remove it I just want my regul...iam not and didn't know

Userlevel 6
I recently got a booster talk 100 mins and I want to know how do u remove it I just want my regul...If you didn't change from your baseplan and only added 100 minutes, then that's fine you don't need to do anything.
you can't get rid of the 100 minutes or get your money back for them.
If you did change your base plan, you'll want to wait for next month to change back or you lose the money, you can do this by calling *611 and listening to the voice prompts, or by signing into your self-serve,
I recently got a booster talk 100 mins and I want to know how do u remove it I just want my regul...oh ok thanks a lot ...and can you tell me how to change it on my self serve on the computer ? plz n thnx
I recently got a booster talk 100 mins and I want to know how do u remove it I just want my regul...need help wih my cell phone working 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I recently got a booster talk 100 mins and I want to know how do u remove it I just want my regul...You can start a new thread and tell us all the details you can about your cell phone not working. 🙂