Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo's website and Self Serve will be down this wekend due to scheduled maintenance

Userlevel 7
This isn't so much a question as a bit of a heads up. Starting Saturday, October 19th, 2013 at 9PM EST until Sunday, October 20th at 2 PM EST, both the website and Self Serve will be down due to system upgrades. Also affected is the Koodo activation channel, so that means activations/Tab redemptions will be unavailable as well. I can't see a way to post that red triangle with an exclamation mark inside to mark the topic as important/make it stand out but I thought everyone should know.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Yes, If you live in alberta, its 6PM Saturday to 12PM Sunday. Doesn't really affect us that much.
Userlevel 2
Keep in mind that the times are liable to change.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your taking Timo's job Johnathan lol
Userlevel 1
If your phone is lost or stolen, how does one suspend their service during this maintenance outage? Would the Koodo customer still be held liable for all charges incurred by the thief???
Userlevel 5
samsvoc wrote:

If your phone is lost or stolen, how does one suspend their service during this maintenance outag...

There wouldn't be a way to suspend it as even Koodo reps wouldn't be able to get into the accounts. I assume Koodo would be understanding for usage while the system is down.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
samsvoc wrote:

If your phone is lost or stolen, how does one suspend their service during this maintenance outag...

For sure they would as lomg as its done immediately after service is reinstated
Userlevel 2
samsvoc wrote:

@Samsvoc, that is up to the agent's discretion.
Userlevel 2
Let's hope Koodo finally fixes the credit card problems on prepaid....