Koodo Community

Koodo rep being disrespectful

• 25 October 2020
  • 5 replies

When I was speaking with the rep he was being really rude. I was asking him about a problem I had, and he couldn't provide a single solution to my problem. He was looking at a completely different problem, he kept talking over me and not listening to what I had to say.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So tell us, what was your problem? 

Userlevel 7

@Derron  I am sorry that you had such a bad experience with the customer support agent. You may choose to follow @Robert T advice and let the community try and help you out, OR you may try and call again with the hope of talking to a more helpful agent. What I find helpful, prior to calling customer support, is to put a concise (4-5 lines) description of the problem you are facing. Good luck! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since Koodo’s mindset is to be a self-serve provider, it is best you try and resolve your issue on the community first then if we can’t help you out we will redirect you to customer service or flag the issue so someone checks it out right on the community. Sure calling might be the “easiest” option but like you experienced first hand, it doesn’t give out the best results. 

I called back and got a better rep, and she  solved my issue. Applaud to her that listened attentively. Rather than the rep that I was speaking to before that was giving me incorrect information. an talking over me

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo usually sends a survey via SMS after you call them. Make sure to write your comments over there.