Koodo Community

Community

koodo protect your loaner

hi i've been pleased with koodo so far, but i needed some warranty work done on my samsung, which wasn't a problem. they was going to give me a loaner while mine was being fixed so i thought that was great. only problem was the loaner did not come with any screen protection or case and i was told any damages i was responsible to pay. i am a working man and there is no way that without a screensaver and case would the phone come back in perfect shape. thanks koodo for loaner but no thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Would this be a future idea you suggest? For example that they give you a case with the loaner?
Yes, for sure
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For sure that would be a good thing! This is why I prefer Apple because whenever you have a problem you don't deal with those kind of things! But I'm still an GS4 user.
Userlevel 7
I wouldn't worry. They don't - and shouldn't expect the phone back in the same condition. Normal wear and tear is acceptable.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I always just buy a cheaper case for any loaner phone I get which usually does the job and costs no more than $10, which is nothing considering loaners don't cost anything anymore as long as thry do come back in the same condition they were given. Screen protector I never use one on Any of my devices and never get a single scratch on them. Grab a cheap case and you'll be fine.