Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO NEWS: Mobile Master Meet up in Toronto was a Success!

Userlevel 5
We recently invited our Top Masters to join a Koodo Meet Up in Toronto. They came from all over the country to meet the Koodo team and share their thoughts on our products and services. They even got the chance to try out some of our upcoming phones. Needless to say, we gained a lot of valuable perspective from a few of our customers. Thanks to everyone who joined us. We’ve already started to look into some of the feedback that were discussed in the focus groups. If you want to get a better look at the day’s event, check out the video here:

17 replies

Userlevel 5
Seemed like you guys had an awesome time!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It was awesome, thanks Koodo for the amazing experience & I look forward to hopefully seeing you all again 🙂
Userlevel 5
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

It was awesome, thanks Koodo for the amazing experience & I look forward to hopefully seeing you ...

Thanks for coming Paul. It was great meeting you in person! Hope to see you again soon.
Userlevel 7
Hey! How about that! Thanks Koodo! Was awesome!
Userlevel 5
Chad Burr wrote:

Hey! How about that! Thanks Koodo! Was awesome!

Thanks for coming Chad. Great feedback as always!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, thank you Koodo, I enjoyed every minute! It was a super experience, you guys and fellow MM's are great!!
Userlevel 5
Sophia wrote:

Yes, thank you Koodo, I enjoyed every minute! It was a super experience, you guys and fellow MM's...

Thanks for letting us pick your brain, Sophia 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hopefully I'll be there next year
Userlevel 7
John Burke wrote:

You were missed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

Yes, you were missed very much. In fact, I'd love to meet all the MM's next year 😃
Userlevel 7
It was a great weekend, thanks so much for the experience Koodo!
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

It was a great weekend, thanks so much for the experience Koodo!

Thanks for coming and sharing your feedback from a retail perspective, Jonathan. I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks again, Koodo!
Userlevel 5
Ivan wrote:

Thanks again, Koodo!

Thanks Ivan for coming, Ivan 🙂 Great seeing you in person.
Userlevel 6
It would have been nice if the names of the mobile masters were included so we can put faces to names.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

It would have been nice if the names of the mobile masters were included so we can put faces to n...

I'm easy to pick out: I'm the one with the beard, Erwin 😃
Userlevel 7
Erwin wrote:

It would have been nice if the names of the mobile masters were included so we can put faces to n...

Wait, which one of us was the beard?