Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO NEWS: Enter The Big Koodo Brainstorm Contest!

Userlevel 5

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Rules here: http://fanpage.koodomobile.com/ideas/contest_rules.php
Let US Do This!!!!!
Userlevel 5
Shinelly Jonas Rosanna wrote:

Let US Do This!!!!!

Good luck!

Let US Do This!!!!!

The idea of bundling a pair of phones or multiple phones is appealing to me, with separate usage attached to the bill. It was difficult to link my husbands and my phone for billing online. With a bundling, discounts could be applied!

Let US Do This!!!!!

I think we should have more data not happy with the data
Userlevel 7

Let US Do This!!!!!

I see you've read the rules. Hope you both win!

Let US Do This!!!!!

my idea would be to have a buddy system to help people like me who are considering kodo and I just bought phone...
Userlevel 6

Let US Do This!!!!!

You have lots of "buddies" here on this site, we can help you with whatever you need Sharon.
Userlevel 4
My poor inbox.....
Userlevel 7
Ry wrote:

My poor inbox.....

I feel your pain!
Userlevel 5
Thanks guys for all of your ideas so far. Just a reminder: Make sure to register your name on www.koodo.com/ideas if you haven't done it already 🙂
Userlevel 3
Just a quick update about the contest. I know you're excited to find out what the winning ideas are. We've receive a ton of ideas from all of you and we're thankful for all of them. With that in mind, it's taking us a little longer than we imagined to select a winner. Please be patient with us. We will make an announcement as soon as we have a winner. Thanks!
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Just a quick update about the contest. I know you're excited to find out what the winning ideas a...

I'm sorry for the bother not sure where to ask/post this but I got an email from you. I think haha. and was just a little worried if I should sign it or not. Please if it's not too much to ask I just need a little more confirmation that it's you. -Scott R apparent runner up
Userlevel 7
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Just a quick update about the contest. I know you're excited to find out what the winning ideas a...

See the name of the poster above and how its official from koodo? Check that against your email and you'll see they are the same.
Userlevel 6
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Who did you get the email from? Koodo? Someone from Koodo? With an koodo email address?