Similar to this post: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/thanks-koodo-for-losing-my-phone-number?topic-reply-l...
- Filled out a port-in request from self-serve on Saturday. Fido to Koodo Prepaid
- Old account was shortly cancelled after filling out request.
- Ports have always been instant for me in the past, so I asked koodo on twitter why it was taking so long. They say it's normal since it was requested on a weekend.
- 2 days later, number is still not ported.
- Today, I call koodo customer service, they tell me there was no port request filled.
- So now my old account is cancelled, number is lost, and all customer service can do is say sorry and offer me a 25 minute booster.
Can Anna please advise me on how this issue was solved?