Koodo Community

koodo internet sticks

you guys should totally get a koodo internet stick plans !!!! like it would make a lot of money !!! and it would attract a lot of people

5 replies

Userlevel 1
I concur. This already works with Koodo’s network except when you need one you have to get it elsewhere and put a Koodo SIM card in it which means you have to you have to buy a useless voice plan that includes data and never get to use the voice part of the plan or go elsewhere to get a data only plan. Once you have to go elsewhere you might as well have your phone elsewhere as well so you have one bill.
It would be great to have Koodo Aircards and Tablet Plans so you could do data sharing between devices!
I would really love mobile internet stick options. I am SO done with Rogers and Bell for home internet services...considering switching to Wind as they offer mobile sticks BUT I really want to remain loyal to Koodo as I've been with them for over 5 years! Frustrating
Userlevel 5
M. wrote:

I would really love mobile internet stick options. I am SO done with Rogers and Bell for home int...

Id be pretty hesitant to use any wireless carrier to replace a home internet service. If your anything more than a light user your probably going to have a horrible experience with it. My wife and I use our home internet for Netflix as well as for our computer and phones, and we used 217gb last month. No carrier is going to offer data like that. Even with Wind's "unlimited" your going to get your speeds cut after a bit and the rest will be unusable for most things.
M. wrote:

I would really love mobile internet stick options. I am SO done with Rogers and Bell for home int...

I live alone and my usage hits about 30gb - just enough that Rogers can justify a $65 per month bill. I have a friend that swears by Wind's unlimited mobile stick and hasn't had any problems that I've seen myself (though obviously they could certainly happen while I'm not around). I realize I represent only a small percentage of household profiles, but I would just like to at least have other options. (Edited for spelling 🙂 )