Koodo Community

Community

Koodo -- GRANDE PRAIRIE, PRAIRIE MALL :)

Just wanted to say, we are a super awesome team 🙂 we're like super hero's. Average people at night and phone experts by day! Dan dunun dun naaaaaa .... Yeah, we should get some free chocolate! What do you think? 🙂 I'm starting a foundation, 'Fay Foundation'...all you do is for every good service you get, bring some chocolate and it'll go into a nicely decorated box for Fay (Me) and my co-workers to eat.. hahaha

11 replies

Userlevel 1
No joke, no Br...b. y...that was cool .. keep up with good work!
Userlevel 6
What brought this on Fay? Why do you think you are a superhero|?
RudyW wrote:

What brought this on Fay? Why do you think you are a superhero|?

I just feel like I deserve chocolate 🙂 hehe.
Userlevel 4
I call Batman!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe we need a 'shameless self promotion' badge for the community. All in favour?
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I believe we need a 'shameless self promotion' badge for the community. All in favour?

I...
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

eye...
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

for I
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

haha thats funny Timo xD
Will you @ Koodo unlock and sell me service for an iPhone 4 give me by a friend in Edm? It was on a Telus plan. Thanks, Paul
Userlevel 6
Dolores McGaffey wrote:

Will you @ Koodo unlock and sell me service for an iPhone 4 give me by a friend in Edm? It was on...

Hi Dolores, we can't unlock the phone but if it's a Telus iPhone you can definitely activate it with us! It will work like a charm 🙂 Simply go to a Koodo store to activate your account. A Micro SIM card cost $5. You can see all our plans on this link: http://koo.do/1DOo8cA. Welcome to Koodo!