Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Forgets the Alphabet

Userlevel 4

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A belly customer wanted to move to BC 😁 and found he (or she) needed to put a new alphabet into the new place name?

Did you dislike the name or want to change the name so nobody can find you?
Userlevel 4
Is Dinh Koodo Assist in disguise? Because those sentences don't make any sense.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is Dinh Koodo Assist in disguise? Because those sentences don't make any sense.

Well, you didn't get the satire and obsessed with Koodo Assist :)

Anyway, does "alphabetical order sorting" make more sense for you?. Nobody forgot the alphabet.
Userlevel 4
Dinh, explain the criteria Koodo used to order those city names and justify it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh, explain the criteria Koodo used to order those city names and justify it.
So they didn't "forget" the alphabet and the issue was about the order of the city?

Why did it matter much to you? When you are porting out/cancelling in few days? Enjoy your Bell sevice :)

Btw, if you are hungry for an alphabetical sorting, you could try the form to change your number in selfserve. It is sorted as you wished.
Userlevel 4
Do you seriously need more explanation than the screenshots? The city names are supposed to be ordered alphabetically so it is easy for people to find what they are looking for. Whoever changed it must have forgotten the alphabet. Mixing up a list that was correctly ordered before only happens at Koodo.

Has the Koodo Rep in Charge @Bernard Koodo instructed the interns to fix it yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 4
Different page. Irrelevant.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nah.... It is from Koodo and it was sorted.... relevant.
Userlevel 4

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@triggered123

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hahaha this is just as silly as the choice that prepaid boosters are, in fact, displayed in alphabetical order. This has "bugged" me from the start, especially since Koodo at one point corrected that and then put it BACK. Because yeah, it makes total sense to order talk boosters $20 - $10 - $30 and data boosters $30 - $10 - $20.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wow to have this kind of time on ones hands to constantly go over the site for any errors. Best part is I'm sure Koodo thanks you for helping them proofread the site for FREEEEEEE
Userlevel 4
Wow to have this kind of time on ones hands to constantly go over the site for any errors. Best part is I'm sure Koodo thanks you for helping them proofread the site for FREEEEEEE
How much did you get paid for 9161 replies?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wow to have this kind of time on ones hands to constantly go over the site for any errors. Best part is I'm sure Koodo thanks you for helping them proofread the site for FREEEEEEEHow much did you get paid for 9161 replies?
We get compensated well in my opinion. 🤷🏽
Userlevel 4
We get compensated well in my opinion. 🤷🏽
I think this thread has been moderately successful so far.

✓ Koodo Bug
✓ Clickbait title that attracts hundreds of views
✓ Screenshot without any explanation (until Dinh comes and asks for it)
✓ Pointless argument with Dinh
✓ Snide comments
✓ Tag Koodo Rep in Charge
✓ Get a reply from a Koodo Rep
✓ Bait 1-5 Mobile Masters (not including Dinh)
X Get replies from multiple Koodo Reps
X Bait 5+ Mobile Masters
X Thread locked real quick
X Thread archived real quick
X Account banned
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Now, now, that last post really sounds a bit troll like, don't you agree triggered?
I mean I enjoy your bug reports but not if it is your sole goal to (click) bait people... Honestly I would like to think a little better of you (and overall, I do).
Userlevel 4
Must live up to the expectations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can't speak for anyone else, but I have learned to expect accurate reports about Koodo bugs from you. I have no idea what your motives are, but I can't imagine your only goal in life is to live up to one statement that called you a troll two months ago.

You earned my respect, I'm sure it's not impossible to earn others' as well.... But being a pleasant person is probably a good first step in getting there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ill second what Sophia said there. You make good points and bring up good bugs as well as correct my grammar. I make less spelling mistakes now because I'm more conscious because of you. 😂 😊
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ill second what Sophia said there. You make good points and bring up good bugs as well as correct my grammar. I make less spelling mistakes now because I'm more conscious because of you. 😂 😊

FEWER spelling mistakes. Just sayin! 😇
Userlevel 4
I'll lol. Regardless every Company, Government, Politician and persons need someone to hold their feet to the fire. Triggered and all of his aliases is performing that function here.
Userlevel 4
p.s. Providing it's constructive.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My sentiments exactly, Fred 🙂

Oh and now that we're picking on each other... @Allan M it's I'll not Ill 🤣

Nah all jokes aside, I think this community is pretty nice overall and whenever I see some bickering, I just figure that people may be having a bad day. Doesn't mean they're bad people. Just ask my husband how cranky I can get at times 👺