Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Does Not Work in France!!

No service. Been all around France for the last week and my iPhone SE still shows "no service". Tried restarting - NADA. Ended up having to jailbreak to unlock the phone, and then buying a France SIM card. What a waste!!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you buy a roaming package before you left for France?
No. According to the Koodo website I can do per use rates without signing up for anything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
James wrote:

No. According to the Koodo website I can do per use rates without signing up for anything.

Did you restart your phone?

Also check self serve to make sure the Free International Voice Roaming add-on was added to your plan.  If you want to use data you need to add the free international data roaming add-on
James wrote:

Um...yah, I've tried everything.
James wrote:

It works with a France SIM card. Pop the Koodo one back in, restart and still "No Service".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
James wrote:

Have you tried to manually select a network?

When you log into self serve, can you see if you are all paid up?

What add-ons do you have?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
James wrote:

James, can you do me a favour and turn your phone on airplane mode and back. Let us know if that resets things. 
James wrote:

Yes! This has fixed it. Thank you for adding the roaming add ons to my account and walking me through this! It now works.