Koodo Community

Community

Koodo customer service call back

Userlevel 1
Koodo should have a call back option when their customer service is busy. For eg, when a customer calls in and have a long wait time, they should be allowed to keep the no in the line by pressing some option and disconnect the call and when their no comes in, they should call the customer.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In principle, I like the idea provided the follow-up is good. They already have this at some boutiques when they are busy. They promise to call you back within 24 hours (LOL!) Some locations good at fairly fast follow thru (within 10 minutes), others less so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think I suggested this idea a whole back. Don't know what happened with it unfortunately
Userlevel 7
This was actually already implemented. If you call in during a high volume time you'll hear the IVR tell you that you can leave a message and they'll return your call.
Chad Burr wrote:

This was actually already implemented. If you call in during a high volume time you'll hear the ...

I ve been on hold for 3days is there a # i can call for a call back ??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

This was actually already implemented. If you call in during a high volume time you'll hear the ...

Just call 611 and it's supposed to be available as an option during high call volumes as Chad said. But is there something we can help you with? We can answer most questions here and if it's something that is account related that needs fixing or such we can direct you to help and often times there are employees here that can do some stuff as well. Otherwise you can actually send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter and they can handle everything except cancellations. Feel free to start a new thread with your question(s) and we will do our best to help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks Chad. Didn't know that this applied to high volume calls only!
i cant get an answer to my question
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Penny Bernie Sonmor wrote:

What's your question?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Penny Bernie Sonmor wrote:

Also you also please start a new thread with your question?