Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Community Support

Koodo's community support is a BIG help to its customers! I posted a question and in just, more or less, 2 minutes, it was answered very clear! Way to go Koodo! ❤️

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for the praise CJ! It's our customers that make it so great.
I pay $55 for 4GB DATA at Koodo, As a long time Koodo Customer Can I get the $60 for 10 GB promotion that is going on currently ? Tried calling koodo over 6-7 times but just getting the message we are experiencing higher than normal call volume, please try again lator.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pablo Lopez wrote:

Koodo's webstore customer service sucks I just sent this email and answer. Dear Koodowebsto...

Hi Pablo,
Do you have an order number? if you post here, someone might be able to track down for you?

You made me confused, you said you are a "Koodo rep and customer"  then you said you had access to "10.000" users in "your organization". So Is your organization Koodo or not?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pablo Lopez wrote:

Koodo's webstore customer service sucks I just sent this email and answer. Dear Koodowebsto...

Also please post a new thread if you have an issue instead of necroing an old one not related to your issue.
Pablo Lopez wrote:

Yes Goran, Here is my order Re: Defective cellphone (KMM64786870V39152L0KM) I returned an Essential cellphone back to Koodo's webstore because defectived over 2 weeks ago. I have not been credited for the koodo's tab $360. So, I have sent like emails to them, I called them like 15 times and buddy answer. I have not gone on social media yet but I'm getting fed up.
Pablo Lopez wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pablo Lopez wrote:

Please guy under any circumstances do not order phone Koodo online. If you have to deal with kood...

If you have a complaint or question, start a new thread please.
I agree.
I'm not clear on what I agreed to with the voice system for payment arrangements. I hit number two but they failed to tell me how much and what date it's due on. Can someone help me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kristin Leigh Martin wrote:

I'm not clear on what I agreed to with the voice system for payment arrangements. I hit number tw...

Hi Kristin,
What would you like to do? are you a prepaid or postpaid customer? if you would like to check the balance, you could do it in your selfserve. You could also make payment there. If you want to check the balance on your account quickly using the dial pad, you could dial 611 and hit 1. The automated voice should tell you the account balance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm not clear on what I agreed to with the voice system for payment arrangements. I hit number tw...

If you made payment arrangements with Koodo and need more info about it, you need to contact them directly. Send them a message through Facebook or dial #227 to talk to a rep.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this account under your name? (Kristin Martin?) The email you used here didn't match with anyone's account hence the question.