Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Community is slow!!!

Userlevel 1
I'm experiencing some sloweness in posting today, do anyone else having that issue or it's just me?

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
The only problem I have experienced since yesterday is that I am not able to ADD a picture to my posts... Just a small window pops but with no options, just blank...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

The only problem I have experienced since yesterday is that I am not able to ADD a picture to my ...

I've had that issue for (at least) a week: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/cant_add_photos_to_topics_comments
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

The only problem I have experienced since yesterday is that I am not able to ADD a picture to my ...

Same for me, it's not slower than usual (I'm using the Chromebook right now) but can't add pictures either 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

seems normal for me. Maybe they stopped ppl from adding pics because of the ppl putting YouTube videos and pics of things that had nothing to do with what was being said, you know who I'm talking about 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

I've experienced the problem before the YouTube videos. Also, it seems to work for some and not for others.
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

If Koodo did stop posters uploading pictures, how can they complete Koodo Community requirement to complete these 2 necessary drequirements to become MMs (1. Shutterbug: Add an image. A picture's worth a thousand words. At least) and (2. Say cheese Add 3 images in 1 week)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

they didn't I was just making a joke at the ppl putting YouTube videos and a bunch of crap on here that's not needed and just dirty's up these threads it might just be some pics are too large
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Mat, those are requirements for badges, they have nothing to do with becoming a MM.
Userlevel 1
Camilo_A wrote:

That needs image uploading....(1. Shutterbug: Add an image. A picture's worth a thousand words. At least) and (2. Say cheese Add 3 images in 1 week)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

I never said it didn't. From your post: " to complete these 2 necessary drequirements to become MMs ". Getting badges on the koodo community has absolutely nothing to do with becoming a mobile master.
i cannot see my score and when i click on my profil it ask me to login while i am. And as Mat said i noticed latency when i post something .
Userlevel 1
Get it solved ! wrote:

i cannot see my score and when i click on my profil it ask me to login while i am. And as Mat ...

It also take too long to get http://www.koodomobile.com, and like GIS said even if I'm already logged in it asks me to login again for every post.!
Userlevel 6
Get it solved ! wrote:

i cannot see my score and when i click on my profil it ask me to login while i am. And as Mat ...

I have no preblem at all. And I can posts pictures too.
Userlevel 5
Seems a bit slower than normal for me today.
Userlevel 4
I'm using IE and I have no issues...bizarre that IE seems to be working for me...
Userlevel 1
https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en/attachment/untitled_inline.bmp