Koodo Community

Koodo Cheaping Out On SIM Cards?

• 10 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
I received the one on the bottom this week. Are the savings going to support their network enhancements?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I really hope it will. I think Koodo should cut their prices by 5$ for all plans!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really, @1234567890? Who cares what's printed on the SIM card other than the number?
Userlevel 5
Really, @1234567890? Who cares what's printed on the SIM card other than the number?
Well, somebody at Koodo was paid to make this decision that removed the logo from the SIM Cards and even made them thinner.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Every little penny counts. What else is there to say?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I received the one on the bottom this week. Are the savings going to support their network enhancements?

You know as well as everyone that the savings go in Koodo's pocket. Why ask the obvious? 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The push factor in tech is to make things smaller and cheaper, such as the ubiquitous plastic that masquerades as chrome. It's also possible that the next generation of nano will be thinner. The current spec for nano SIM has them thinner than the earlier regular and micro versions. Some of the punch-out nanos can be very tight in the current alloted slot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Really, @1234567890? Who cares what's printed on the SIM card other than the number?Well, somebody at Koodo was paid to make this decision that removed the logo from the SIM Cards and even made them thinner.

Hitting back after a 3 month period 😅