Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo badge unlocking

Userlevel 1
I am trying to unlock a frequent flyer badge. I am unable to do so. I'm stuck on 1/5. Can you please suggest me how can I move forward ? Where and how to visit.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't worry about the badges... They are basically meaningless. Just be natural and helpful, that is the best start.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'll tell you right now that other than the fact that the badges don't really mean anything like Sophia said it will take over a year of answering multiple questions nearly every single day to complete badges. Also it will take many months of helping out here to become a Mobile Master, it doesn't happen over night so I hope your in for the long.... Looong haul.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I'll tell you right now that other than the fact that the badges don't really mean anything like ...

Samridhi could emulate Mathieu Tondreau, one of the most prolific, helpful contributors in recent months!
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I'll tell you right now that other than the fact that the badges don't really mean anything like ...

How would you know that?
Userlevel 3
Hi Samridhi, I don't think that copying other peoples answers will speed up the process either. You just joined today (well yesterday now) and it seems to me that is what you have been doing primarily since then. Listen to what Sophia, Paul, Mayumi, Bob and others are trying to say to you. I come here to learn things from these guys with no aspirations to become anything. I learn something every day from them.
Userlevel 1
Fred C wrote:

Hi Samridhi, I don't think that copying other peoples answers will speed up the process either. ...

Hi Fred, I actually wasn't coping anyone's answer but I was unaware for the fact that we should not write the same info again. But since you know that I just started yesterday, so I am trying to learn things. It was just a simple answer I wanted to know how things work here as I am not really aware of it. But yes, I am here to learn as well from you guys.