Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodie Community Awards Voting

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Once the nominees are announced, will the voting be open to all community members, certain community members (i.e. 2* or more), or will this be an internal vote among Koodo employees? Or a combination? Or will it not be by popular vote at all but rather by a committee? I forgot all about this and just saw the page again and I'm excited. This is about as close as the Oscars get for us, lol (unless we have some movie stars participating anonymously).

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Is that the Koodies? ...wait...I'm an idiot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

LOL - we all have our moments! 🙂
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Mine are becoming more frequent 😛
Userlevel 2
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

More thought could of been put into the name :S.
Userlevel 3
I been on the community going on 6 months roughly. I gotta question how does the voting exactly work?where do you vote?how long does the results take to come back?what do the winners get?
Userlevel 7
Rocky Balboa wrote:

I been on the community going on 6 months roughly. I gotta question how does the voting exactly w...

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/introducing_the_koodies_community_awards idk how voting works though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well, the people's champion of the year is kind of already being voted on, since it's based on the number of stars received for good answers. Not sure about the others though.
Userlevel 1
Great question Ivan! Similar to the Oscars, we'll be choosing the nominees and the final winners. By doing this, we prevent popularity contests or gaming. Not to worry though, we plan on being super rigorous about the selection, as Timo mentioned there are some rewards that are based on numbers so it will be cut and dry in some cases 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ashley wrote:

Great question Ivan! Similar to the Oscars, we'll be choosing the nominees and the final winners....

Thanks Ashley, that's probably the best way to do it.
Userlevel 1
Ashley wrote:

Great question Ivan! Similar to the Oscars, we'll be choosing the nominees and the final winners....

No problem Ivan 🙂
Userlevel 4
is there an award for feeding the trolls? I know I'm not proud of it but I think I'd win that one. It can be like the skunk award or something lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

is there an award for feeding the trolls? I know I'm not proud of it but I think I'd win that one...

Hehe, I'm loving it.
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

is there an award for feeding the trolls? I know I'm not proud of it but I think I'd win that one...

Any award is better than no award 😛