Koodo Community
Question

Kodoo Pay Portal Not Working.

Recently broke my phone, went to find a new phone to replace mine and was going to Upgrade to a P30 on a small tab. Added everything to cart, picked my new plan etc and when trying to checkout I have put in all of the correct information for my Credit Card, it is 100% correct, and no nothing has changed recently or switched information on the card. The billing is the same its always been and matches exactly what I've put in. This card is currently being used to automatic pay my monthly Kodoo bill and has been for the past couple years, so Kodoo has had no issue with accepting the card before and is still currently billing it to date. And yet everytime i try to place the order it is telling me the Credit Card information is wrong and to use a valid Canadian Credit Card. There is nothing filled out wrong or wrong with the card it is a clear issue with the Kodoo pay portal/system.

Want to be able to get my new phone so I am no longer phoneless but this seems almost impossible to do through the Kodoo site and if i go to a store i will miss out on the online exclusive deals.

Need this issue resolved.

11 replies

@Bernard Koodo Okay, call the 579 number on the account please. other number is to my broken phone and to number we are trying to upgrade phones with.

Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@SPL2 I have everything.
@Bernard Koodo Thank you that would be great, Are you able to see my number under my registered account or should I msg it to you somewhere private?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@SPL2 Let me give you a call in the next half hour if you are available. Something doesn't add up and I'd like to help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok so if there is a system issue, did you ask if you could go in store for the same deal given that it's not working?
We just got off the phone with kodoo, they literally couldnt do anything and have tried on 3 devices.

EDIT:
3 Devices (MacBook, Desktop, Phone)
3 Different Cards (AMEX, MC, Visa Debit)
3 Different Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)

All havent work, and all have correct information. This is clearly a Kodoo Issue, calling the banks now to see what else we can do. Have been going at this for hours.
Even with Firefox the payment will not go through.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
May as well clear browser cache as well and another device. If that still doesn't work is contact Koodo to see what's going on.
Have tried with other cards, have not tried in a new browser. Currently using chrome but will try with another browser like Safari or Firefox
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried another browser?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you able to try with another credit card?