Koodo Community

Community

Knowledge Courses for the Community

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Everyone that participates on this Community either has already the knowledge about the product, about phones, tech stuff and so on thanks to the participation here, jobs or profession... But what about posting a course about how the network works? or about basic troubleshooting? etc, courses that will help the community to have more information and precise knowledge on topics related to the services that will allow us to become more independent when using our cellphones or simply to have better tools to give a hand to our Community members.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Who would pay for these courses? Since nobody here has any real tie to doing this and could stop at any time it doest seem like a sound investment on Koodos part. You could set up an online course but then that would defeat the purpose of the entire community. Together we all have the knowledge needed already to handle 95% of the issues that arise. The idea just doesn't seem feasible.
Userlevel 3
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Who would pay for these courses? Since nobody here has any real tie to doing this and could stop ...

Who said it would cost anything? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Who would pay for these courses? Since nobody here has any real tie to doing this and could stop ...

How would they go about doing courses for free? Who would run these courses, where would they run these courses? It all costs money so I don't understand how it could not cost something to Koodo?
Userlevel 7
I agree with KID. Any issue or even general question can pretty much be answered by someone here within an hour, sometimes minutes! The "course" would require a lot of time and labour and as I like to say...

Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

I agree with KID. Any issue or even general question can pretty much be answered by someone here ...

If you're so curious about cell phones, the industry and whatnot, why not study them in your own time and possibly seek a career in it? You don't have to be that educated to become a Mobile Master. I'm only 15, but with some basic knowledge and consistency, you can do it too.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

I agree with KID. Any issue or even general question can pretty much be answered by someone here ...

Oh my god you're ONLY 15?!?! the things i've said to you....;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Damn I feel old now
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

You are KID... You are.....Shouldn't your name be GRANDPA ANDROID? Haha jk:P
Userlevel 1
Ahmad wrote:

Some useful links to help you to become a "Mobile Master": http://koodomobile.com/en/qc/support.shtml http://rushstarwireless.com/simple-mobile-master-agent.html
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Those have absolutely nothing to do with becoming a mobile master, what did you do just Google Mobile Master and the first 2 things that popped up you copied the addresses? These aren't helpful in the slightest man.