Koodo Community

Community

Knowledge Base/Mobile Masters

Userlevel 5
It would be cool if mobile masters had the ability to submit Knowledge Base (KB) articles that could be searched or browsed by us wannabes or customers.

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is the FAQ that has most of the information IMO... Maybe not all the details tho
Userlevel 7
We do! http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/masters-blog/
Userlevel 6
Are you serious? 🙂 The last entry is from a year ago. Doesn't seem current at all.
Userlevel 5
@ Ahmad, The blog is helpful, but does not have the search component. And even if it did, you're now putting an expectation out there for customers to know to go to the mobile masters site to search for extra info. I think the FAQ is cool, but could be expanded into a KB that's managed by the amazing team of Mobile Masters here. Also a good way to keep you clowns busy!
Userlevel 7
Not Jeff wrote:

@ Ahmad, The blog is helpful, but does not have the search component. And even if it did, you'...

Wow just when I was starting to like you. Clowns?
Userlevel 5
Not Jeff wrote:

@ Ahmad, The blog is helpful, but does not have the search component. And even if it did, you'...

Had to make sure you were reading ALL the way through and not just skimming... You passed the test.
Userlevel 7
Not Jeff wrote:

We don't need your test. Who do you think you are ? Show some respect. The same we have shown you.
Userlevel 5
Not Jeff wrote:

Woah, sorry man. It was a just a joke. I'll delete the comment.
Not Jeff wrote:

Chad Burr he was clearly joking. Looked more lighthearted to me than anything else/
Userlevel 6
Not Jeff wrote:

Public Mobile posting on the Koodo community...  feels like I'm watching The Simpsons / Family Guy crossover episode....
Userlevel 7
Not Jeff wrote:

I agree with Chad. Jeff's comment was out of line regardless of his intentions. Not future Mobile Master behaviour at all.
Userlevel 5
Not Jeff wrote:

Again guys, I apologize. Not my intention at all.
Not Jeff wrote:

|Whether you like it or not. \you could at least acknowledge an apology! Not doing so is not very \Mobile Master behavior at all
Userlevel 7
Not Jeff wrote:

http://fanpage.koodomobile.com/community/report-a-nono/
Userlevel 6
Not Jeff wrote:

Everyone should just chill.... 🙂 I don't think Jeff meant any harm, sometimes we take things to personally. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Not Jeff wrote:

I chilled 2hrs ago.
Userlevel 3
Not Jeff wrote:

Honestly, Jeff apologized at least twice now and people don't understand an apology. I'm glad that all Mobile masters aren't this bad.
Userlevel 7
Not Jeff wrote:

I accept your apology.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Interestingly, the MM's discussed this idea about a year ago (I believe, maybe a bit longer) but it never really took off. We even set up a test wiki. I don't even remember what happened afterwards, it just fizzled out I think.