Koodo Community
Solved

joining koodo

• 13 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi recently put in an order for a plan and got a response saying they couldn’t find my credit file. I should have a credit file and no problem ordering this. I cannot go into a store due to just moving back to Canada and in self isolation and the plan offer I want ends today. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 13 January 2021, 20:42

Yes I did use a Canadian credit card and it even said credit check approved when I signed up. 

Does your credit card billing address match the one on your driver’s licence and the one you listed when you filled out the order details?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you using a Canadian credit card to order that SIM? they need some type of ID to find your credit profile https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/credit-check-requirements

Yes I did use a Canadian credit card and it even said credit check approved when I signed up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does your credit card billing address match the one on your driver’s licence and the one you listed when you filled out the order details?

hmm, it doesn’t match the address on my licence because I have since moved. Should I use my sin number instead?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hmm, it doesn’t match the address on my licence because I have since moved. Should I use my sin number instead?

You can give that a try and see if it works.

Thanks for your help! i will do that, fingers crossed! 

This ended up working, thanks again!