Koodo Community
Solved

JBL 125 TWS Earbuds

• 14 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi There, I recently joined Koodo from many years with Rogers.  I got the Pixel 5 and did it during the JBL earbud promotion.  I was told they were ordered but it has been over a month and still no update.  Please help.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 14 December 2020, 23:42

Hi @Allan M , I picked up the phone in store.  The store had no stock, but I didn’t get an accessory credit.

I would go back to the store then and inquire there as they said they had some ordered for you.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just to make sure, you got the phone at the same time as the activation?

Did a rep tell you they were ordered or did you get an email or something?

@Allan M I got the phone at the same time as the activation.  The rep in the store said they should come in but gave me no confirmation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Allan M I got the phone at the same time as the activation.  The rep in the store said they should come in but gave me no confirmation.

Did you pick up the phone in store or did you order the phone at the store and have it shipped to your house?

If the store ran out of stock there was an accessory credit they should have given out instead.

If it was a ship to home order this promo wouldn't have applied.

After that you would have to go back to the store and see whats up, (i.e. if they were doing something special for you)

Hi @Allan M , I picked up the phone in store.  The store had no stock, but I didn’t get an accessory credit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Allan M , I picked up the phone in store.  The store had no stock, but I didn’t get an accessory credit.

I would go back to the store then and inquire there as they said they had some ordered for you.