Koodo Community

Community

It's time for ladyphones! lets get some Hello Kitty up in here!

Userlevel 7
In my house, Hello Kitty is queen. The tiny cat with no mouth has made herself known to not only my wife's fancy but also to her purse. And what could be the ultimate expression of hello kitty? A branded official Hello Kitty cellphone. Asian manufacturers like Benq, OakWap, and HTC have all created hello kitty type phones She is a billion dollar empire with everything from sanitary napkins to televisions. Even if it was just for a short time, I think it'd be awesome if Kopp carried some of these higher end Hello Kitty Devices.

14 replies

Userlevel 2
Not a fan personally, but I'm sure some of the females out there could get into this. Big fan of the Z10 browser though lol
Userlevel 7
mattjs wrote:

Not a fan personally, but I'm sure some of the females out there could get into this. Big fa...

As am I.
Userlevel 7
mattjs wrote:

Not a fan personally, but I'm sure some of the females out there could get into this. Big fa...

Well I dont really think chad's post was meant for males so no shocker there, matt lol
Userlevel 1
mattjs wrote:

^^ I take offence to that! I secretly want one.
Userlevel 1
mattjs wrote:

...ssshhhh.. don't tell people, though. It's a secret.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mattjs wrote:

Koodo would gain so many female customers just from this one phone. Even girls who want this can will introduce their parents to Koodo for the first time. Then next would be a Transformers phone. Oh, then Star Wars! So many licensing options
Userlevel 7
I really need to learn to proof read, Kopp = Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh... my... word.... instant LOVE. MUST have, Koodo, you simply HAVE to carry a Hello Kitty device 😃
Userlevel 7
Hello kitty cases would be a good idea too 😃
Userlevel 6
I'd rather just slap on some stickers then use Apps to customize the way the phone's screen looks from App icons, Wallpapers, StatusBar & whatever else you want. That way when the person gets tired of Hello Kitty they're not stuck with the phone - they can replace the stickers & customization with whatever they like next.
Userlevel 1
John Burke wrote:

I'd rather just slap on some stickers then use Apps to customize the way the phone's screen looks...

You don't know any Hello Kitty fans, do you John? 😛
Userlevel 7
John Burke wrote:

I'd rather just slap on some stickers then use Apps to customize the way the phone's screen looks...

When it comes to HK she prefers actual licensed goods. For instance, at one point EVA airlines launched a series of hk themed jets (yup) http://bit.ly/GVmrAu and all of the crew were issued special carry-on bags. Those bags were also available for purchase, so we have one. The more obscure or unobtainable the item is, the better.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do the come with the 3.5mm headphone jack plugs of the puddy tat in the pic?
Userlevel 5
Thanks Chad for your idea. We'll take it into consideration ;P

~Sumaya