Koodo Community

Community

It'd be nice if customers could receive new offers updates (plans/phones) either by sms or e-mail.


Userlevel 1
So that we would not have to verify if we still have the best deal every little while.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know, I haven't seen any offers that are better than what many have in a long time.
Userlevel 1
Ivan wrote:

I don't know, I haven't seen any offers that are better than what many have in a long time.

It's a matter of keeping us informed, but I know what you mean. It also was some kind of wishful thinking.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I support your idea. Some kind of a newsletter when plan changes would be a nice thing!
Userlevel 6
I think Koodo just likes to keep any changes secret until they're released so other companies can't pre-empt them. Something about loose lips sinking ships or whatever. You can, however, like their Facebook page and get updated that way.
Userlevel 1
Curtules wrote:

I think Koodo just likes to keep any changes secret until they're released so other companies can...

It could easily be just after it's been released. We don't have to know it before it's available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is a risk that people would view that as spam... It should definitely be opt-in if offered at all 🙂
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

There is a risk that people would view that as spam... It should definitely be opt-in if offered...

Off course, we should be able to subscribe/unsubscribe at any time.

Reply