Koodo Community
Solved

Issue solved

• 19 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

Very dense question: How and where to answer “issue solved”?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 20 December 2020, 15:20

@nurserick Not dense at all! And welcome to the Community! 

What do you mean exactly by the above? Do you want to know how label your own own original question marked as “answered”? Others?

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm not sure how you/poster or any rep  can pick an answer as the " best answer".   

Also, rep(?) makes some post mark as " Solved" even if it wasn't.

So, it is nice if you can come back and let us know that  your issue was solved on the reply or comment.  . But, not too many people do that. ( And it's fine too).  Or give the answer a "Like", then we assure that suggestion worked)

Userlevel 3

For example, When I join another’s post as having the same issue and the reply solves my issue also, Do I mark that as “solved” or tick off “best answer” or make a note “solved” as in previous text?

When it is my own post and though not solved is the nearest I’ve gotten to a fix. Do I mark that as “solved” or mark “best answer”?

To not tie up the time of the Reps and experts who are able to solve the many (sometimes ,in my opinion, wrongly directed at you to solve) questions, direct me to the guideline glossary of terms to use as reference.

Userlevel 3

Solved

Found it. In the top right corner, tapping my profile pic brings me to the summation of my commentaries and such. I thought those pics were just for show. it gives more detail than tapping my user name, but thank you for steering me in right direction.

Userlevel 3

Both. Mine when my own are solved. But I’m not sure if it is necessary if a thread that I’ve joined happens to solve my situation too. For example, when the technician told me to leave my mobile data on, I thought my situation solved until one of your very knowledgeable crew pointed out that leaving it on opens my data plan to use by other apps on my phone. A review of my bills, showed that’s where the sudden bill increases were coming from. But then turning it off happened to lock me out of my storage unit, until I clued into its need by some apps to connect to the net. But for the most part I’ll keep it off until I’m using it. I never realized its connection to other apps when I had a huge data plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@nurserick Not dense at all! And welcome to the Community! 

What do you mean exactly by the above? Do you want to know how label your own own original question marked as “answered”? Others?