Feedback
Is there any other way to talk to rep? Schedule callback never call me back | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

Is there any other way to talk to rep? Schedule callback never call me back

• 10 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I tried to schedule callback with digital chat multiple times, for different time (morning/afternoon), Never receive any callback. Is there any way to talk to loyalty dept to tell them how bad Koodo is before leaving?

My question is: I have two numbers, each with different plan. I am asking if I can swap plans for these numbers. It should be doable from Koodo side, but just want to ask.

Thanks.

Hai.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does it go to voicemail or is there nothing at all?

You can also send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter. If you have any issues in particular you can also ask here for asssistanc.

There is nothing at all. No block number, nothing. I am waiting for the call the whole day.

I posted the question above already: Can I swap numbers between plans? I can do that myself by having a temporary BYOD plan and migrate the 1st number to this BYOD plan, then migrate the 2nd number to this 1st plan, then migrate the number in BYOD number to 2nd plan, but would like to ask the hassle-free way to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is nothing at all. No block number, nothing. I am waiting for the call the whole day.

I posted the question above already: Can I swap numbers between plans? I can do that myself by having a temporary BYOD plan and migrate the 1st number to this BYOD plan, then migrate the 2nd number to this 1st plan, then migrate the number in BYOD number to 2nd plan, but would like to ask the hassle-free way to do.

That doesn't work. If you port the first number to prepaid (since you can't port from postpaid to post paid) the original plan will be considered canceled since there is no number attached to it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I tried to schedule callback with digital chat multiple times, for different time (morning/afternoon), Never receive any callback. Is there any way to talk to loyalty dept to tell them how bad Koodo is before leaving?

My question is: I have two numbers, each with different plan. I am asking if I can swap plans for these numbers. It should be doable from Koodo side, but just want to ask.

Thanks.

Hai.

I’m not sure if you received any survey invitations after your scheduled callbacks, but that is one way to give your feedback.

In response to your question, it is extremely rare and virtually impossible for Koodo to swap numbers between different plans. In the past, someone has allegedly and somehow managed to get one of the carriers to do this, but this was a long time ago. I also reckon it was for extenuating circumstances. I have not seen anyone successful in making this request since then. 

That doesn't work. If you port the first number to prepaid (since you can't port from postpaid to post paid) the original plan will be considered canceled since there is no number attached to it

Hello,

Thanks.

Hai.

I’m not sure if you received any survey invitations after your scheduled callbacks, but that is one way to give your feedback.

In response to your question, it is extremely rare and virtually impossible for Koodo to swap numbers between different plans. In the past, someone has allegedly and somehow managed to get one of the carriers to do this, but this was a long time ago. I also reckon it was for extenuating circumstances. I have not seen anyone successful in making this request since then. 

Yes I did receive survey invitation, and give poor for all rating questions. Thanks for your response. Sounds like I dont have any choice but leaving Koodo.