Koodo Community

Community

Question

is there a way to get pay as you go online ?

pay as you go

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Bud,

Are you talking about prepaid? You want to buy a prepaid phone online? If that's the question, I don't think it's possible.
Robert wrote:

Hello Bud,

Are you talking about prepaid? You want to buy a prepaid phone online? If that's the...

It should be possible! Why isn't it? Will it becomega possible in the near future
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Bud,

Are you talking about prepaid? You want to buy a prepaid phone online? If that's the...

You can buy prepaid phones in most local supermarkets.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Bud,

If you are in the hinterland, you can usually find Koodo prepaid SIM cards on [b]eBay.ca and use them with any compatible unlocked or Telus family phone. Setting up your account (registering, self-serve and payment) is done entirely online.
no a friend of mine uses pay as you go min she buys at a retailer  like 7-11 so i just want to buy her min for her phone  but want to know if it can be done online and not have to run to a store  and get a card

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bud D Bibeaue wrote:

no a friend of mine uses pay as you go min she buys at a retailer  like 7-11 so i just want ...

No, you would have to get a card. Your friend can set up credit card payments for her account online, but there is no means for another individual to buy credits for her phone plan.

There's lots of locations to buy a top-up card, though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bud D Bibeaue wrote:

no a friend of mine uses pay as you go min she buys at a retailer  like 7-11 so i just want ...

http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid/topping-up-your-account/where-can-I-buy-a-top-up-voucher
so she tells me she just does everything through her phone not online 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bud D Bibeaue wrote:

so she tells me she just does everything through her phone not online 

She can do it online via credit card payments like David said above. You would have to buy her a card though if you want to contribute.