Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a way to get a new phone & keep my plan, without buying through Koodo online or at a Koodo kiosk?

I just dropped my phone and the screen shows only black with little coloured dots all over. I'd like to upgrade it anyway but I live an hour away from the nearest Koodo kiosk and I don't want to wait for one to be couriered to me. Is there any other way to get a phone on a tab, using the same plan I have? (My current tab is paid out.) Are there other stores that carry Koodo phones?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Alicia, 

There are different store that sell Koodo phone. I think Wal Mart and Best buy sell them. Wowmobile as well. You could give a call to those stores just to make sure
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check stores near you here :
https://www.koodomobile.com/find-nearest-store
Ok, that's a relief! Thanks guys!

I just checked out the link, and there's a Superstore near me that sells Koodo. So just to make sure I understand, I can get a phone there, on a tab, and put everything about my old phone onto that, including my plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alicia wrote:

I just checked out the link, and there's a Superstore near me ...

Everything stays with your line (your phone number).  So if you are buying a new phone on a tab, any existing old tab will been to be paid off first (since you have no old tab, you are good there).  And depending on your old plan that you want to keep, you may only qualify for the Tab small.  More expensive plans (same pricing at Tab M plans) will qualify for Tab M.  And only older Tab L plans can qualify for Tab L
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alicia wrote:

I just checked out the link, and there's a Superstore near me ...

Superstore may not carry the full range of phones, though.