Koodo Community

Community

Solved

is there a network issue for ontario

I have been trying to contact my fiance and a weird code is mentioned and that his phone is not able to complete incoming calls

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Lindsay! We don't have any reported network issue in Ontario. Is he a postpaid or prepaid customer? If prepaid, depending on his plan, he will only be able to receive local calls (incoming/outgoing). So if he’s outside of his local zone, he won’t be able to receive your calls. One of our prepaid plans only offers unlimited messaging (no calls). If postpaid/prepaid, it could depend on where he’s located (no reception). I hope this helps. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 1
Vincent wrote:

Hi Lindsay! We don't have any reported network issue in Ontario. Is he a postpaid or prepai...

In which part of Ontario?
Vincent wrote:

Hi Lindsay! We don't have any reported network issue in Ontario. Is he a postpaid or prepai...

pembroke/petawawa area
Userlevel 1
Vincent wrote:

That's probably what he has to do, pullbattery/sim for few seconds and search for network manually, be sure he diseable Airplane mode and select 3G Network
Thanks, he is post paid ... still not sure whats going on with his phone
Apparently it is a network issue and i was told to call him to get him to turn his phone off to fix ...