Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is the Community website acting up for anyone else?

It's taking about a minute to load a page, and when it finally does, none of header or footer graphics are loading. Just wondering if it's doing the same for others. I've had it happen in the past once or twice, but this has been going on since last night now, a little longer than required for forum/database maintenance, which is what I assumed it was before.

38 replies

Userlevel 6
Works fine for me on my phone (mobile & desktop versions) & laptop.
Userlevel 1
It has been a bit wonky this morning for me as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 1
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 3
Just logged in. Works for me no problem. Browsers sometimes can the root cause of all evil. 🙂
EmilX wrote:

Just logged in. Works for me no problem. Browsers sometimes can the root cause of all evil. 🙂

Yeah, that's why I figured I'd try a couple different ones, but same deal. 😞
Userlevel 7
EmilX wrote:

Same problem for me
Userlevel 1
EmilX wrote:

Actually, it did the same thing to me on my pc with Aurora, IE and my phone on stock and Chrome :-S. Now it works fine.
Userlevel 5
That's strange. The website is fine for me. I know sometimes, browsers do that as I have experienced that on other forums and even on facebook. Try restarting your computer maybe?
John Lee wrote:

That's strange. The website is fine for me. I know sometimes, browsers do that as I have experien...

Yep, did that between last night and this morning. Fresh session on a browser that has never visited the site so cookies or temp files wouldn't be an issue. Same deal. Other browser session isn't logged in, so not a per user issue...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
just logged in and everything is good here on my phaplet lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Ok now it keeps taking like 30 seconds to a minute to load a page.

Mobile version might not show as weird as the desktop version, but can you see/access points? If not, I'd be more sure the issue is points database related. I haven't explored the mobile version to see what the layout is like before this, so I can't compare.
Yes having the same problem
Badge +4
Maybe Koodo/Get Satisfaction are doing site maintenance - had the same problem yesterday, graphics and hyperlinks were all over the page, looked very similar to the image iGlooman posted, no issues today though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I contacted the Dev Team at Get Sat and they said it seems to have something to do with the customizations possibly. They are going to look into what exactly caused the issue but have got it going again. 🙂

I contacted the Dev Team at Get Sat and they said it seems to have something to do with the custo...

Nice! Still weird here, but hopefully it'll straighten out soon with them working on it. Thanks Kid.