Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is koodo phone protection mandatory? Can I remove it? Seems like an arbitrary hidden 7$ charge.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
You had to sign up for it when you took the phone but you can cancel if you want too. I do believe you'll need to call in to cancel the warranty and it's not refundable.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As Chad mentioned Lan. No hidden charge whatsoever, this was something you agreed and presumably wanted to purchase.
Bernard wrote:

As Chad mentioned Lan. No hidden charge whatsoever, this was something you agreed and presumably ...

ahhahahhahahhahahahah
Bernard wrote:

As Chad mentioned Lan. No hidden charge whatsoever, this was something you agreed and presumably ...

Well, I specifically said I didn't want it and it was there. A few months before I noticed. SHADY
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We understand your frustration but please refrain from commenting on a bunch of threads, let alone older ones. We have seen your post and someone will attend to it for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Julieta, looks like you already called in and we helped out. I still want to provide your feedback to the store where you upgraded your phone back in January. Which store was it if you don't mind me asking? 
Bernard wrote:

Yes I spoke to someone in the cancellation department who was able to refund me. They were very helpful. The store was Tsawwassen Mills and I went the last week of January 2016. Thanks!
Bernard wrote:

Bernard wrote:

Bernard wrote:

The photos above are from my receipt and contract. I did not opt for any add ons or the warranty and specifically said no thanks to phone protection. I hope you do speak with the salesperson or whoever was involved. I really appreciate your follow-up.