Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is Koodo customer care is under staff ? After one hour and fifteen minutes still on hold.

12 replies

waited on hold for 2 hours before leaving a callback number, been 4 hours they still have not called me back 😕
Userlevel 3
1hr 37mins on hold until a LIVE agent came on the line,he put me on hold and the line went dead! Absolutely livid here!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is there anything we can help you with here?
Userlevel 3
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

can you give me back the, now 2hrs, I have now been on hold Paul? No? How about unlocking my phone for free for such a bad experience? No? Then there is nothing you can do!
Userlevel 3

I apologize Paul! This is just very irritating!
I know you're here to help those of us you can help. This is the most frustrated I have ever been with Koodo in all my years with them!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I feel you Gerry wish I could help you with unlocking personally or you didn't have to call in to unlock iPhones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Paul and the other mobile masters don't work for Koodo, sadly we can't make such decisions. We do symphasize with your plight though, and try to help where possible. Unlocking is beyond our power and so are the long wait times on the phone.
Userlevel 3

I have an iPhone,when I clicked "unlock" on the website it said to call *611
I also,just to prove it says $35.00 will be charged to your next bill,I took a pic of that clearly being stated!
Userlevel 3

I know Sophia! You guys are always awesome when I have questions.
I'm on hold again now for 27mins and it's a bit tiring and frustrating!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah I know, I saw your other thread about the unlock fee. Let's keep that conversation in there, because that is a different subject from what "aman" initially posted 🙂 And I'll be rooting for you they will honor the $35 fee.

Im trying to cancel my line since am leaving for good. But ive been on hold for an hour plus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah wait times are pretty crazy some days, it sucks but unfortunately it's the only way to cancel your line. You can. Also try sending Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account they may be able to cancel it for you that way I'm not sure but chances are staying on hold will be quicker especially if you've already been on hold that long.