Koodo Community

Community

Is it possible to get the 10GB/$60 offer online....I'm currently out of the country and won't be returning until December 28th.

Is it possible to get the 10GB/$60 offer online....I'm currently out of the country and won't be returning until December 28th.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately that offer is for new activations only
Dennis wrote:

If you call and ask to speak to the loyalty department, you can get the offer or visit your local Wal-Mart and it can be done there. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

OP is out of the country
Dennis wrote:

Oh,my bad. If she can wait 3 hours on hold she can speak to loyalty/retentions. That's how busy Koodo is now with this promotion.  But the person I talked to day was outstanding in the loyalty department. I feel bad leaving Koodo but maybe in the future I'll return.
Dennis wrote:

Jarvis - Why are you leaving Koodo? Were you not happy with their service?
Dennis wrote:

That is a terrible way to treat loyalty. I'm attempting to phone in and ask directly with an agent. If it can't be offered to a current loyal customer, might as well switch to another company. Maybe they'll have better coverage at the cabin.
Userlevel 6
If you add another line to your existing account that is BYOD, the answer is yes. Otherwise, no.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

If you add another line to your existing account that is BYOD, the answer is yes. Otherwise, no.

Nah, calling in can help to switch existing lines. It worked both for Koodo and Rogers/Fido, as reported. However as everyone tried to call, it jammed the phone support line.