Koodo Community
Solved

Invalid Tracking link

• 28 December 2020
  • 18 replies

I ordered a Pixel 5 on Nov. 20 order # HFO28345907.

I got an email on Dec. 22 saying it shipped via ARCHWAY, it gives a tracking number with a button to a link for tracking that doesn't work. It opens a new tab saying;

"This site can’t be reached

%24tracking_url%24’s server IP address could not be found."

I've tried to look up the company to search the tracking number it provided but can't find anything. Also since it's been past 30 days I can't track the HFO # either.

Can I get some help with this?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 28 December 2020, 14:59

@KmCutt  Let us take a look this. Archway is our warehousing partner. Can you pls screenshot the body of email and share it here? Minus any personal info. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KmCutt  Let us take a look this. Archway is our warehousing partner. Can you pls screenshot the body of email and share it here? Minus any personal info. 

@Bernard Koodo  here is a screenshot of the email I recieved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KmCutt  Ok, thanks!  Let me see what we can find out. Delivery should have taken place the day after.  I assume no notifications were left at your address? In case they tried to deliver but you weren’t there. 

@Bernard Koodo 

Ok thanks,

I won't be certain until I get back tonight as I've been away but the front desk would have sent me an email if I had a package with them.

Userlevel 3

@Bernard Koodo

Ok thanks,

I won't be certain until I get back tonight as I've been away but the front desk would have sent me an email if I had a package with them.

I'm in the same situation as you. I've spoken to Koodo many times. In short, Archway is not a shipping company  they are the warehousing company that stores and ships phones using couriers. Nobody at Koodo that is consumer facing can figure out what courier was used for these shipments that mention Archway. 

I've had a couple agents make contact with the warehouse and the warehouse was not helpful at all and would not provide any contact info about the courier used. I've escalated my situation as high as possible and am expecting a call today with some clarification. 

If you don't hear back from Koodo I'll let you know what I hear back. 

I’m in exactly the same situation. Order #HFO28376970, tracking number AWOD.67109233 (and of course an invalid tracking link). 

It’s been frustrating trying to figure this out. First I was told 1-2 weeks, then a month later it was supposed to be the end of February, then the package supposedly shipped on the 22nd of December, but here we are a week later with no sign of it and no way to track the package. The warehouse is 20 minutes away from my place, it shouldn’t take a week to arrive.

If anyone at Koodo can clear any of this up, I’d really appreciate it. The lack of clear communication has me feeling like I’m losing my mind.

Userlevel 3

I’m in exactly the same situation. Order #HFO28376970, tracking number AWOD.67109233 (and of course an invalid tracking link). 

It’s been frustrating trying to figure this out. First I was told 1-2 weeks, then a month later it was supposed to be the end of February, then the package supposedly shipped on the 22nd of December, but here we are a week later with no sign of it and no way to track the package. The warehouse is 20 minutes away from my place, it shouldn’t take a week to arrive.

If anyone at Koodo can clear any of this up, I’d really appreciate it. The lack of clear communication has me feeling like I’m losing my mind.

Most concerning to me is that nobody at Koodo knows what shipping company was used for these shipments. Who knows where these phones have been for the last week. 

I'm also about 25 min away from the warehouse

I have a similar problem only with UPS, my HFO# says shipped .. then updated to account active  ... the email containing the tracking information the link is broke .. so I decided to punch it in manually UPS gives me an error "package not found" I think this is the last time I buy a phone directly from koodo.

Userlevel 3

I have a similar problem only with UPS, my HFO# says shipped .. then updated to account active  ... the email containing the tracking information the link is broke .. so I decided to punch it in manually UPS gives me an error "package not found" I think this is the last time I buy a phone directly from koodo.

This is a different issue. UPS tracking may take 24 hours to update. The issue we're taking about is no tracking at all were courier is listed as Archway

Oh okay good thing its been 24 hours since the shipping status update  ... so thats helpful ... also your broken link same issue with ups 0.0.0.1/$tracking_url$  this seems like a quality controll issue with automatic email service they use

I have the same issue as well. My phone was shipped out on Dec 22 as per the email I received. On the 23rd I was out shopping and some strange number called me, they guy said he was trying to deliver a package but needed a signature and asked if someone was home. I didn't catch which courier he was with and when I told him no one was home he said "we'll try again another time". My order # is HFO28644338 and tracking # is AWOD. 67093516. Would love to know which courier will be delivering my phone and when. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mesmash  If you check UPS you will see that your order is on it’s way:

@KmCutt  Have you been able to check if your order has arrived?

@MZimmerman  @EricO @MS33  Archway is indeed our warehouse partner and, as we speak, trying to get more info regarding their deliveries.  As soon as we hear back we will provide an update here. 

@Bernard Koodo 
Hi Bernard,

I checked with my front desk staff last night and they don't have any packages for me.

Userlevel 3

For those still waiting I just recieved a UPS My Choice email notification of a shipment from Archway/Telus. Looks like the shipment didn't actually go out the 22nd like the email said or they're sending new phones. 

@Bernard Koodo 

Hey Bernard,

Just wanted to say thank you again, after your call this morning about the updated UPS tracking number I was able to track it and actually UPS just dropped it off now.

I am happy to have my new phone in hand after all this confusion.

Thanks again

Userlevel 3

@Bernard Koodo thanks for the call this morning. Phone received 

I think there may be hold on the device. Tried multiple Koodo sim cards (my old one and wife's), reset it a couple time and it shows 'no service'. In settings it does recognize Koodo network. If this is something you can quickly fix please let me know. 

Otherwise I have a callback for later this evening

I’m happy to say that I was also able to pick my phone up today at a UPS location. I appreciate @Bernard Koodo calling to give an update after all the confusion. 

Userlevel 3

@Bernard Koodo thanks for the call this morning. Phone received 

I think there may be hold on the device. Tried multiple Koodo sim cards (my old one and wife's), reset it a couple time and it shows 'no service'. In settings it does recognize Koodo network. If this is something you can quickly fix please let me know. 

Otherwise I have a callback for later this evening

@Bernard Koodo disregard this request. Webstore called back and took hold off. Working now