Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International text messaging problems

my history shows that i was able to send international sms to my family and boyfriend in the Philippines. But none of them received it. How come?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Are you using the correct country code found in the LD section of the help/FAQ's category?
Yes. My calls to all 3 numbers went through so I'm pretty sure it's the right area code and local codes that i used.
Userlevel 6
What phone company are your family and boyfriend with in the Phillipines? It maybe one that koodo doesn't have an agreement with yet.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

What phone company are your family and boyfriend with in the Phillipines? It maybe one that koodo...

I don't know what it's like overseas but I would think if you can call, texts would work too (if it's a cell phone, obviously)
globe telecom for all 3. i wasn't told about that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justerine Valiña Reniva wrote:

I see Globe on the list here: http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/text-and-messaging/what-calling-code-do-i-use-for-international-texts The issue maybe on their end. Call into Koodo tech support to have them look into it and also have your family and bf do the same on their end. Can they text you?
Userlevel 7
Justerine Valiña Reniva wrote:

Virtul star ^^^^^^