Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Roaming and Voice Mail

1- I will travel to Malaysia soon, is there any roaming plans for Malaysia and want to know the international SMS&calls roaming tariff. 2- Is there any way to check my voice mail abroad?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
1) No roaming plan. Just roaming pay as you go. http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/travelling 2) Just call your own number. Then press the start key " * " and enter your password
I am currently in Brazil and I have just tried calling my own number and pressed * it said that I need to call from my own number to set up voicemail. The funny thing is that last week it was working fine. Any clues?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fabio wrote:

I am currently in Brazil and I have just tried calling my own number and pressed * it said that I...

Koodo has been rolling out a voicemail upgrade over the last few weeks.  This could be the reason.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fabio wrote:

I am currently in Brazil and I have just tried calling my own number and pressed * it said that I...

You would need to upgrade your VM in order for that trick to work again. And this you can only do from your phone!
Fabio wrote:

I see. Thank you guys. I'll do that whenever I come back to Canada. Cheers!