Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Incentive to cancel and switch to Koodo

I am interested in switching, however I still have 1 year left on one contract and the other is over. Do you offer options around that? Also, if I switch will I be able to retain my mobile numbers? Both numbers are under 1 account. thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
You can transfer your mobile number to Koodo as long you own the number. This means that you should NOT cancel your service with your current carrier until you've switched to Koodo. You can switch each number separately even though they are both on the same account. So you can switch the number that is no longer on contract and wait for the other one to complete its contract term. As for incentive, if you can use your phone with Koodo (by unlocking it from your current carrier), then you can sign up with any plan and get a 10% monthly discount on your plan cost.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you were talking about Koodo buying out your contract when you say incentive they don't do that sorry
Badge +4
forever4u wrote:

Usually you can't come out of the contract until it expire.. you have to put forward a request to...

Zzz...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
forever4u wrote:

Usually you can't come out of the contract until it expire.. you have to put forward a request to...

These damn ppl are their scam again, dont use the unlocking service above its a scam. You think they would stop considering its bringing them more negative views that positive but they must be complete morons