Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I would like to switch from Koodo to Telus. How easy is it? are there any penalties at all?

The reason I'm switching is because they have a reasonable price on the samsung phones.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Nancy, You can leave Koodo without penalties, but you'd get one final bill with the current month you owe them, any overages and the remainder of the Tab, if you have any 🙂 All you need to do is call (*611) and explain your intention to leave, the representative will talk you through the rest of the process.
Userlevel 3
Koodo doesn't do contracts. If you're still in a contract with Telus you'd get billed from them. Did you wish to keep your Telus # and port in to Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Koodo doesn't do contracts. If you're still in a contract with Telus you'd get billed from them. ...

She actually wants to leave Koodo 😉
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Koodo doesn't do contracts. If you're still in a contract with Telus you'd get billed from them. ...

oh I feel liek a Dufus! I misread it! Lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Hahaha it finally happens to you 😃 Now I don't have to feel so lonesome 😛
Userlevel 7
Just out of curiosity, which Samsung phone are you looking at and what are you referring to when you say "reasonable price"? I'm going to assume you mean the S4. It does show up as cheaper upfront from Telus but the minimum required plan for Telus is $70 for Unlimited calling nationwide/500MB. Unlimited Canadian texting and CD/VM3 is included in all plans now.The next one up is $85 with the same features but it has 2GB. I just hope you're comfortable with that.