Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I was just at 190 points in the Koodo community also was the level Whiz then it glitched and put me back to noob.

Userlevel 1

15 replies

Userlevel 7
There can be occasional glitches like that. Try refreshing your browser or wait for the site to update.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

There can be occasional glitches like that. Try refreshing your browser or wait for the site to u...

I did, Nothing happened. I also tried logging out and back in again (the turn it off and back on technique) but that also didn't work
Userlevel 4
Daniel Kim wrote:

There can be occasional glitches like that. Try refreshing your browser or wait for the site to u...

It happens from time to time. Don't sweat it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

If I recall correctly, points and badges may be withdrawn due to overactivity. In any case, BadgeVille is known for the glitches.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

Well I guess I will have to get back too it then
Userlevel 4
Daniel Kim wrote:

I remember a few months ago everyone was reverted to a NOOB. that was fixed within 48 hours.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

In any case, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Userlevel 3
Daniel Kim wrote:

True dat! I personally, ain't here for the badges or points. Lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

Me neither, though now that I'm close to finishing everything I kinda wanna do it just for the fun of it.
Userlevel 4
Daniel Kim wrote:

I did it all for the cookies
Userlevel 1
Daniel Kim wrote:

Mmmm. Coookieeee
Userlevel 3
Daniel Kim wrote:

I do it out of boredum lol
Userlevel 4

Userlevel 3
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

LIKE! Cookie monster wanna cookie?!
Userlevel 1
Lol look what this turned into! lol