Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I was in bankrupcity in 2012 would I be able to get a plan with you?

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Unfortunately the only way to find out is to come to a kiosk and have them run a credit check through the system.
I just read on the koodo site that thier is no credit checks with prepaid is that true or not?
Userlevel 7
CherylBoyd wrote:

I just read on the koodo site that thier is no credit checks with prepaid is that true or not?

Yes that is true
Userlevel 6
Koodo's prepaid is a very nice offering Cheryl! I use it too, by choice, because of the savings it provides me by better matching my usage patterns. There's the Double Minues & Data still going on right now, but it could end any day now. Basically, when you buy voice and/or data "boosters", you get double the voice/data for the amount you spend. *Boosters: you buy these to be able to call out and/or use the data network. The bonus? They never expire! The only requirement is to keep your base plan active by renewing it every 30 days (this is important, prepaid is not every "month", it's every 30 days, so your base plan renewal will never be on the same date every month). There are a couple of base plans to choose from, but so far the $15 one appears to be the most popular. Check them out http://koodomobile.com/en/on/plansandboosters.shtml Oh and welcome to Koodo 🙂
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Koodo's prepaid is a very nice offering Cheryl! I use it too, by choice, because of the savings ...

Also, since you likely won't be using a credit card, top up vouchers can be bought almost anywhere. WalMart, the Koodo kiosk, drug stores as well as most gas stations sell them, so you won't have to go hunt very far for them 🙂

Koodo's prepaid is a very nice offering Cheryl! I use it too, by choice, because of the savings ...

I do have a capitol one credit card and I also work at walmart. I am not impressed with your last comment about not using a credit card so with that I that I don't think that Koodo will get any of my business.
Userlevel 6

Remember Cheryl that this is a public forum here and we're users just like you, not employees (some of us are, but I am not). Also, my comment was based on the fact that you mentioned filing for bankruptcy last year. Consequently, having a credit card was more *unlikely*. It was in no way a personal attack. And there is the fact that I was only trying to be helpful by pointing out that getting vouchers was really easy. Sorry for trying to help Cheryl.