Koodo Community

Community

I want to read read new comments and replies on topics

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I realy enjoy this community and trying to help ppl if I can. But some topics get so many replies and I have to scroll all the way down every time I check back those topics. Is it possible that some popular topics(say more than 20 replies) have a function to choose to read from new or old reply like e-mail.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Ken, Koodo uses the GetSatisfaction software (which, frankly, I don't like as much as a "regular" forum). There are replies and then comments to the replies, making the timeline a bit obscure... some newer comments appear above older replies! On top of that only the last two comments to any reply remain visible, sometimes hiding very interesting conversations... or important additional questions which are easily missed. Even a flat view would improve things so I hope something gets done with your suggestion 🙂
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Hi Ken, Koodo uses the GetSatisfaction software (which, frankly, I don't like as much as a "regu...

Just reading up on get satisfaction, it seems the real value for their customers comes from building up a "knowlwdgebase" that people can look up for answers that were already provided. The goal therefore seems to be not a forumlike environment where people go back and forth with responses.