Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I try to call Koodo, do they have people working ?

I am trying to unlock my phone, and being trying to call koodo service yet to have someone answer the call.
So far I am at around 30mins each call until I surrender to try again another day...

The website say they can only unlock throw phone call, the kiosk doesn't do it.

Why no one answer ?

14 replies

Hi, I am of the opinion that they have no staff at all to help us. We seem only to have the option to help each other here. I am rather frustrated disappointed by this whole lack of customer service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send us a private message on Facebook Marc and you won't have to hold on the phone. As you can imagine, there is quite a few request relating to unlock, notwithstanding the fact we have been openly offering it since November. 

We won't be able to get back to you immediately on Facebook either, but at least you will lhave started the process. 
Bernard wrote:

Send us a private message on Facebook Marc and you won't have to hold on the phone. As you can im...

I already send a  private message on Facebook.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For unlocking, you could send message to their facebook. They will get back to you later. You could also try Telus for unlocking.

The customer service agents are properly busy with the new unlocking rules and the sales of last Black Friday.

If you know you have to wait for one hour, then just plan the call ahead. Call them and let it stay there for 1 hour while you are doing something else.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi!

I would like to probe and ask what your inquiry might be?
Not all issues require calling in and waiting on hold.  You can even ask your question here.  The majority of times, an issue can be resolved without a phone call.

I want to make sure my personal beliefs do not get in the way of helping you.
I hope what I have stated in this comment is accurate.
I valiantly want to ensure that we can help you in the community, but sometimes contact with koodo is required, but a message to their social media might be the best course of action.
Please note that I am sincere and just want to help and want to make sure your original issue is resolved and or that you are satisfied
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

Not all issues require calling in ...

The OP said they were trying to unlock their phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

Dennis may have been probing around sroutledge's comment. :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

Things get confusing around here when comments and replies aren't used right or get cluttered 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

@Allan,

What was the OP trying to ask here?
=19127141#reply_19127141]https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/ive-never-understood-how-it-takes-this-company-over-a...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

They just be ranting, no question really.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

Pretty sure it was a Billing question in the form of a customer service question.

Just this post was an unlock question in the form of a customer service question
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi!

Ahhhh gotcha.
Well, it took 4 call for a total of around ~2 hours to get hold of them.
On my last attempt with another phone, Instead of pressing 2 for "unlock" process, I press another department option "others". They answered fast, thankfully that person was able to assist to provide the code to unlock the phone.
I am not impress at all with the "your time is important".
Sorry for the rant, got gosh, awfull service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marc wrote:

Well, it took 4 call for a total of around ~2 hours to get hold of them.
On my last attempt ...

Carriers are mandated to unlock but they do not want to. I'm sure they are not prioritizing unlock requests as quickly. I mean, they make no money off this