Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I received a wrong message I hope !

Received a message of 200$ I must pay !! Why that ? And why my account usage doesn't show up this crazyness ?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Basing this on assumptions, you're account is probably on the Spending Limit Program, which means if the overall account balance(current & unbilled) reaches $200 or more, the account will suspend itself(followed by a $35 reconnection fee). If you are able to pay the required minimum payment before it suspends, you'll be able to avoid the reconnection fee. What you will need to do is to call Koodo to confirm what is going on with your account.
Hi Myke, Thanks for your qucik answer, that's weird cause every bill has been payed from my banq account. Is there any case of error or mistake with a specific banq or whatever in the past ? Again thanks for your back, I'll call the service anyway.
Userlevel 2
Pierre Lavigne wrote:

Hi Myke, Thanks for your qucik answer, that's weird cause every bill has been payed from my ba...

It's possible you have $200 of unbilled charges, which you may not be able to see on Self Serve. Give Koodo a call and have them take a look. They can get it sorted out.