Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i purchased google pixel from koodo website on 2nd december and its 7th Decmber and I still dont have any status about it.

i purchased google pixel from koodo website on 2nd december  and its 7th Decmber and I still  dont have any status about it.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check this link out. https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/delay-in-processing-koodo-web-store-orders
yeah they are saying there that they will send an email to the customers. However, I have not yet received any communication from them.

I not asking to give my phone right now. but I am just asking for some communication which I don't think is too much to ask. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anil wrote:

yeah they are saying there that they will send an email to the customers. However, I have not yet...

You Will receive an update like the post advises. Please be patient, Koodo is doing all they can to fulfill your order quickly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Anil

Due to the overwhelming demand from the Bright Friday-Cyber Monday promotions, the Koodo Webstore is currently experiencing a delay in processing orders. All orders submitted on or after November 25, will be impacted by this backlog. An email will be sent to all effected customers  [b]dur[b]ing the week of December 11th. Customers that receive this email can expect their orders to be shipped out within 2-5 business days of receiving the email.

You should receive some update next week!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
[quote=Robert]Hello Anil

Due to the overwhelming demand from the Bright Friday-Cyber Monday promotions, ...

That's exactly what I linked lol