Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i ordered the lg g5 and it said there was a gift cam plus if did it online, which i did. Why didnt i receive gift? did i miss something?

i ordered the lg g5 and it said there was a.gift cam plus if did it online which i did. Why didnt i receive.gift? did i miss something?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good morning! Are you a new activation or were you a current customer who decided to take advantage of the sale? According to the nitty gritty (fine print): "This free LG CamPlus bonus.gift is available when you buy the LG G5 with new activations at koodomobile.com only. " Let us know if you are a new activation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Good morning! Are you a new activation or were you a current customer who decided to take advanta...

Also did you purchase the phone with Tab Medium?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Good morning! Are you a new activation or were you a current customer who decided to take advanta...

Mat - as Goran suggested, the.gift with purchase is only available for new activations. Since your purchase was an upgrade for an existing line, you don't qualify, unfortunately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

I'm confused and I need clarification.
Does it have to be on the Tab too?  If you are new and buy it outright, then you are not qualify?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Im not entirely sure. The wording suggests that the phone is $0 on tab medium and you get the cam plus free but it also could be independant of each other.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

The.gift is available with new activations on any tab type, when purchasing online. New customers can't purchase the phone outright at retail price, only existing customers looking to upgrade can - and they don't qualify for the.gift. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

According to the nitty gritty (fine print) on their site:
"This free LG CamPlus bonus.gift is available when you buy the LG G5 with new activations at koodomobile.com only."

It didn't mentioned about buying with Tab, that's why I was confused.

Thanks Ranjan
Goran wrote:

I am on month to month plan but not on any tab. If i register for a Tab will I be eligible for this offer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You would need to activate a new line.
That's kinda lame I don't see why should matter they just want more customers but a customer willing return after tab paid off gets no gratitude just the same tab plan everyone gets. I mean this in the least rude way possible not blaming anyone just pointing out flaw which perhaps could help business if handle differently. That is what benefit do I have to returning? If I switched to a different but similar provider i could of got a bonus for new activation or w.e deal it is they have going on so just financially speaking I'd be better changing every time need new phone or plan ends etc. And with koodo being a more affordable provider Id be willing bet a good majority of your customers are cost-aware, deal-finders or low budget so switching between major providers to gain the most out of it is probably a consideration for fair few of those customers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mat Christou wrote:

That's kinda lame I don't see why should matter they just want more customers but a customer will...

Yeah this has been brought up many times and so Koodo is aware of this but seems to know something we don't about actual amounts of ppl leaving over this. Would love to see them change their stance on this issue but not holding my breath lol.