Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i need a puk code my phone is in lock model i have 1 try left

i need a puk code my phone is locked

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to pay for that ,Dont keep trying or you wont be able to unlock it again. The phone is locked to a network. So unless you bought it from Koodo yourself, Koodo wont give you a code. You can contact a cell repair shop to unlock it or if its apple phone, contact apple.
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

You have to pay for that ,Dont keep trying or you wont be able to unlock it again. The phone is l...

You do not have to pay for a puk..but you do have to call customer service to get it. It's different than an unlock code.
Chadwick wrote:

You have to pay for that ,Dont keep trying or you wont be able to unlock it again. The phone is l...

i dont have a phone to call with
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

My apologies for the incorrect information. Thanks Chad for clarifiying.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Is that the code wen u incorrectly enter the regular sim pin too many times ??
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

Find a friend and call from their phone... your phone may still be able to call 611 Hit Google up for their land line customer service number.. It's in the website too if you dig
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

You're awesome Chadwick and you have an awesome name too.
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

Yep
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Haha thanks buddy
thank you