4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't we all. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Don't we all. 🙂

Haha.... not really... they are a company out to make money 😃 I'm more realistic haha. But it's nice praise all the same and I admit Koodo is not doing badly at all 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don't we all. 🙂

Of course they are out to make money, they wouldn't be a good company if they didn't make money. They are awesome and listen to their customers suggestions & concerns which no other provider does at all. They have great giveaways that you obviously like because you started coming here as soon as they started this contest to win a new phone. You can't tell me you like any other provider better. what would make you love them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don't we all. 🙂

Not quite Kid, I was here almost a week before the contest and started to get noisy then 😉 You are 100% correct though, they do listen to their customers, so no, I don't like any other provider better 😃 I like you too but I'm not going to tell you that 😛 But love, that I reserve for my family 😉 Edit: about the contest, in all truth, I hope you win. You obviously work VERY hard here and I couldn't think of a more deserving person.