Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I lost my phone but I still have my last phone from Koodo.How do I disactivate my lost phone then activate my other Koodo phone

icon

Best answer by Philosoraptor 27 August 2013, 14:42

Sorry to hear about that! First log into your account via Self Serve and suspend your service (click on the Mobile Phone tab, the suspend option is near the bottom-middle of the page). If your old Koodo phone takes a SIM card, then you'll need to buy a new one at a Koodo kiosk or an authorized reseller (Mobile Shop, Best Buy, etc.). Once you get a new SIM card, go back to Self Serve (again under Mobile Phone tab) and click on "swap mobile phone" (bottom-left). Follow the instructions on there to register your new SIM card. If your old phone is a CDMA phone (no SIM), follow the same steps in Self Serve for swapping a phone, but instead of entering a SIM card #, you'll enter your ESN/MEID # (usually found inside the battery compartment). If you require further assistance please let us know.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry to hear about that! First log into your account via Self Serve and suspend your service (click on the Mobile Phone tab, the suspend option is near the bottom-middle of the page). If your old Koodo phone takes a SIM card, then you'll need to buy a new one at a Koodo kiosk or an authorized reseller (Mobile Shop, Best Buy, etc.). Once you get a new SIM card, go back to Self Serve (again under Mobile Phone tab) and click on "swap mobile phone" (bottom-left). Follow the instructions on there to register your new SIM card. If your old phone is a CDMA phone (no SIM), follow the same steps in Self Serve for swapping a phone, but instead of entering a SIM card #, you'll enter your ESN/MEID # (usually found inside the battery compartment). If you require further assistance please let us know.