Koodo Community

Community

I have spotty service at home

I was a Rogers customer up to 3 months ago when I switched to Koodo.  Happy with the switch.  However in the last 2 weeks I have had spotty cell service at home.  It worked fine before.  And I never had issues when I was with Rogers (at least not with cell service at home, many other issues...).  Can someone investigate what is happening?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What type of phone are you using and where you are locating?

I would suggest you to turn on airplane mode and turn off on after 10-15 seconds, and see if the cellphone can pick up better signals. If that doesn't help, try reset network settings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This forum is inhabited by customers, just like you, who have no insight to Koodo's business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Koodo. We volunteer to share knowledge about Koodo products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. 

Since we have no idea where you live, it is pretty difficult to offer much advice beyond that offered by Azure123.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The only thing we could offer is that it's impossible that the service was good a month ago and the next month it doesn't work anymore. It's not like Koodo moves antennas every once in a while .
Userlevel 6
also, try going into your network settings and turning off LTE, choosing just WCDMA/GSM or something that says 3G and see if that improves your signal