Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have 2phone number under my account one is for me and one for my wife and I would like to transfer the one for my wife what I need to do

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello, you will have to contact customer support, or visit a Koodo kiosk/store to get this sorted out. Im not sure the logistics of it but a Koodo representative should be able to take care of it for you. Best of luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So,If you are an account holder and your wife is a subscriber... you both have own phone number and plan.
What do you want to transfer? (What do you want to do?)
No I have 2 phone number under my account because when my wife came to Canada kooodo don't like to give here phone number with phone because she is new and they suggested for me to get phone with number under my name then they told me after 90 days I can transfer that plan under my wife account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
abdelghani wrote:

No I have 2 phone number under my account because when my wife came to Canada kooodo don't like t...

Do you want to have separate account?
You can do a "Transfer of the ownership" once your wife passes  a credit check.

But then you will receive your bill and your wife will receive her bill - 2 separate bills.
And you will lose the benefit of "Family calling(if you have multiple numbers under your account, you can enjoy unlimited calling  between them).

Am I missing something?
abdelghani wrote:

No I have 2 phone number under my account because when my wife came to Canada kooodo don't like t...

Yes I want separate bills also I'm paying now the plan that my wife using plus 12 $ for the phone now Koodo said if I want to transfer that phone number to my wife I need to pay the 250 for the rest of the phone . There is any possible to transfer the number with the tap plan it mean the monthly plan plus the monthly phone pay
Userlevel 7
abdelghani wrote:

You should be able to transfer the entire account, including the tab over to your wife's name. If you were to completely cancel the account then start a new one, then yes you'd have to pay the tab. However, since your transfering the account to your wife's name you are able to also transfer the tab amount. 
And now when I want to transfer they said I need to pay the rest of the phone price that not make since that why I'm confuse